Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Personal narrative

To keep myself spiritually healthy I hang out with my friends a lot ,have popcorn fights ,and go in my Grandma's History cabinet. The History Cabinet is a cabinet filled with stuff that my Great, great,great Grandfather used during WW2. To stay Physically healthy I play volleyball, I am bat girl on my brother's baseball team.I also go to the Guadeloupe River every year and ride down the river and help people pull their tubes out of the river. During the week I do gymnastics and am currently working on a back handspring. I have completed the front handspring , round off,handstand,cartwheel and going into a bridge from a handstand. For my social health I am planting a garden at Hearthstone Retirement homes.For my mental health I express and talk about my feelings and opinions with my friends. If I could add one thing to the Bill of Rights I would add the Golden Rule and you need to be caring to other people's cultures and not be racist. I love to go to camp Cullen during the summer.

3 comments:

  1. I hang out with my friends to keep me healthy too(though not for spiritual health).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope u complete the backhandspring and i like how u help others alot

    ReplyDelete