Sunday, May 8, 2011

I know i Haven't posted or a while so this one is gong to be a little big. Well school has been going great and my last progress report came and i had all A's and one 89. I am so excited for summer and and cannot wait. The "snow day" extra on June third is a big bummer. Anyways I'm not going to be there or on Thursday. My cousin has a wedding on the third. In September my uncle is wedding to an amazing girl. Her name is Alana and I already love her. I'm going to have a half cousin Max. So those are the weddings this year. In June I'm white water rafting down the Salmon river in Idaho. Other than summer camps I don't have anything else planned. I really want to go to Canada to see my cousins again but its not official. I guess that wraps up this post and if I don't post later, Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment